Frequently Asked Questions
ORDERING & CUSTOMIZATION
How do I place a custom order?
All custom orders require 3 weeks prior notice.
Head over to our contact page and fill out the inquiry form. We will be in touch within 72 hours. Please note that your order will not be prepared until the final payment has been received.
What types of cakes do you offer?
- Custom Cakes: These cakes can be 100% fully customized. You can browse examples on the custom page. These cakes require a minimum of 3-week lead time. Our custom order minimum is $350. Orders will be accepted based on availability.
- Celebration Cakes: These cakes are predesigned decorated cakes that are available to order online only. Visit our Celebration Cakes page to browse our current selection. These cakes require a 3-7 day lead time. Orders will be accepted based on availability.
- Standard Cakes: Our standard selection of cakes (including GF, Vegan and GF&V options) can be purchased online on our cakes page. Depending on the type of cake, standard cakes require between 48 to 72 hours lead time.
- Same Day Cakes: Our cakes can be purchased in store. Please visit our locations for current day selections. Our cakes often do sell out, please note selection is based on availability.
What’s a design fee? A design fee is nonrefundable fee of $50 that will apply to the final balance of your custom order.
What if I need a cake for tomorrow? Please come in and view our selection in-store. We are open 7 days a week and have many cakes ready for purchase. Our cakes often do sell out, please note selection is based on availability.
Can I make changes/cancel my order?
Is everything you make available online? Almost. Everything will be online! Check back to see our collection grow.
PICK UP & DELIVERY
Where can I pick up my cakes? All cakes will be ready to pick up our flagship store located at 270 Grove Street, Worcester, MA.
What are your service instructions? Our Chantilly whipped cream, cream cheese filled and/or frosted cakes should be refrigerated until ready to serve. Our buttercream cakes should be brought to room temperature at least 3 hours before your event.
Do you deliver?
We offer a local and long-distance refrigerated van delivery service.
- Our local delivery fee is $25.00
- Our local delivery service is limited to 5 mile radius of our flagship bakery located at 270 Grove Street. Worcester, MA.
- Our order minimum for local delivery is $80.00
- Deliveries are made between 12:00pm to 4:00pm, Wednesday through Saturday.
- There must be someone present upon delivery to receive the order within the selected delivery window. Orders will not be left unattended. In the event that no one is present, we will bring the order back to our bakery and you will be responsible to pick-up the order. There will be an additional fee for re-delivery.
- All delivery fees are non-refundable.
- Our long distance delivery service is available for wedding orders and large events at $150 per hour round trip and scheduled in advance. See our wedding menu here.
Do you ship? We do not offer shipping at this time.
Do you have gluten free products? We have a large selection of gluten friendly cakes, cupcakes, desserts, cookies and pies on our gluten free menu. We are not a dedicated gluten free facility; however, we take the utmost precaution when preparing our gluten friendly items such as separate work station and utensils. We also always have cupcakes and cookies ready to purchase in store.
Do you have vegan products? We have a selection of vegan cakes, cupcakes and cookies. We always have vegan cupcakes and cookies ready to purchase in store.
How can I order gluten free, vegan and gluten free & vegan cakes and cupcakes online? Please head over to our “Order Online” and browse our cake and cupcake selections. Our cakes and cupcakes that can be prepared gluten free, vegan and gluten free & vegan will have it listed under “Type”. You can also browse our gluten free, vegan and gluten free & vegan menus.
Do you accommodate nut allergies? Most of our products are naturally nut and coconut free (please check menus for details). Please specify as nut free note while ordering. However, we cannot guarantee an allergen free product.
Do you accommodate other food allergies? We do accommodate the following allergies: soy and dairy. There will be an additional cost and these items must be ordered as a custom order. However, we cannot guarantee an allergen free product.
Do you make sheet cakes? Most of our cakes can be made into a sheet cake. Simply follow the steps to order the cake flavor you are interested in on our website and select “sheet cake” for size.
Do you make edible photo cakes? We do make edible photo cakes, cupcakes and cookies. If you are on short time frame for a custom cake, this is a great option. Please submit an inquiry form on our contact page.
Do you make logo cakes for corporate events? We can make any logo design (cake, cupcakes, cookies) for corporate events.